Enrollment For Foreign Domestic Workers
Aidha welcomes all foreign domestic workers in Singapore to enrol in our courses. Click on the link to find out more about our courses and English classes.
Please follow these simple steps to enrol for Module 1 or English Classes.
AIDHA10 SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE!
We are offering $100 discounts from Aidha10 scholarships for M1 or M2 to self-supporting students who are paying their Aidha tuition fees on their own, without any financial assistance from their employer. So, instead of paying the regular fees of $400/module, those receiving Aidha10 Scholarships will only need to pay $300 per module. Don’t miss this great chance! See below for more information on the scholarships.
1. Schedule of Classes
- Aidha begins a new batch every month. Classes are held twice a month, either on the 1st and 3rd Sunday or on the 2nd and 4th Sunday.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Seats cannot be reserved in advance. Limited seats are available for each batch.
- Classes are held in the morning (10am to 1:15pm) or in the afternoon (1:45pm to 5pm).
- To find upcoming class schedules, click on the links below.
- Visit the Aidha campus to register for your course and to make payment. Click on the links below to see the full schedules:
- M1 Batch begins on 7 May 2017 ( 10am to 1:15pm, 1st & 3rd Sundays)
- M2 Batch begins on 7 May 2017 ( 10am to 1:15pm, 1st & 3rd Sundays)
- English classes begins on 7 May 2017 (10am to 1pm or 2pm to 5pm, 1st & 3rd Sundays)
*Class commencement is subject to minimum student enrollments. We seek your understanding if the class do not start due to low student enrollment. Thank you
2. Course Fees
- Module 1: $400
- Module 2: $400
- Module 1+2: Register for both modules together and pay a discounted price of $650
- English Classes: Non-Aidha Student – $90 / Aidha student – $40
3. How to Enrol?
- To enrol at Aidha, you may click here to pay online.
- Visit the school campus any Sunday between 10am to 5pm to complete the registration process.
- Remember to bring your Work Permit card with you to register.
- The Aidha campus is located at United World College South East Asia, Dover Campus, 1207 Dover Road, Singapore 139654.
- You can also register at the Aidha office during weekdays. Please call us for directions.
4. How to Pay?
5. Terms and Conditions
- Students who have not completed Module 1 are not eligible to sign up for Module 2.
- Once you have signed up and paid for the course. Please note that we have a strict no refunds policy. No refunds will be given under any circumstances.
- If you sign up for Module 1 & 2 together and do not wish to attend Module 2 for any reason, no refunds can be given for Module 2.
- If you miss sessions 1 and 2 of Module 1/Module 2, you will be required to pay $50 to be re-assigned to another batch, otherwise you forfeit your right to attend the course at Aidha.
6. Scholarships Available
- Aidha will provide scholarships of $100 to assist these self-funded students to sign up for either of our two core programmes, Module 1 or Module 2, and reap the benefits of an education at Aidha.
- Only applicable to students who are self-supporting (paying Aidha tuition fees on their own without any financial assistance from their employers
- Scholarship available from 1 December 2016
- A discount of $100 on M1 or M2 course fee.
- Module 1: $400, after $100 discount = $300
- Module 2: $400, after $100 discount = $300
- Module 1+2: $650, after $100 discount = $550