Frequently Asked Questions
1. When does a new batch start?
- New batches of students start every month. To learn more about our class schedules, please click on ‘Our courses/Enroll at Aidha’ To join a batch, simply come to the Aidha campus on any Sunday at United World College in Dover between 10 am and 5pm, or call us at 6884 9938.
2. How do the classes work?
- Each module lasts 9 months.
- Classes are held every alternate Sunday in the morning or afternoon (1st & 3rd or 2nd & 4th Sundays). Check the class schedule if you have a preference.
- If you enroll for both the modules and want to start module 2 before the completion of module 1, we have an accelerated programme which you could opt for.
- This allows you to start module 2 after completing four months of the first module, which means instead of taking 18 months, you could finish both the modules in 13 months.
3. How many students are there in each class?
- Each batch consists of up to a maximum of 17 students and each course has a dedicated mentor who will be with you for nine months. We have state-of-the-art classrooms equipped with laptops, projectors, speakers, providing a conducive learning environment. Our computer labs are equipped with one computer per student which gives you enough opportunity to practice and learn.
4. Who are my teachers?
- Our courses are delivered by professionals volunteers who commit their time and experience to train our students. All our volunteers go through a comprehensive training programme before being allocated to a class.
5. What happens if I miss a class?
- If you miss a class, please inform the Aidha campus so they can schedule a make- up class for you. Please let us know why you are missing the class. Also, let us know in advance if you are unable to attend a class.
6. Do I need to attend classes every Sunday?
- No, you will have classes only on two Sunday’s in a month (either 1st & 3rd or 2nd & 4th Sundays)
7. Do you provide a certificate for your courses? Is your school accredited?
- Aidha provides certificates of completion at the end of the module. You must attend a total of 7 out of 9 sessions to be eligible for the certificate. In addition to this, Aidha holds an annual graduation ceremony for students who complete modules 1 & 2. This a big occasion for our students and is attended by some 400 individuals every year. Our courses are not yet accredited.