- Need further practical business knowledge and support?
- Aspire to improve your leadership and entrepreneurial skills?
- Want to benefit from networks within Aidha?
The Alumni Club is for you!
This club aims to provide continued support to Aidha Graduates and is comprised of three programmes:
- Practical workshops on business-related topics, where Alumni have the opportunity to seek advice and guidance on their business plans.
- Leadership Development Programme where Alumni will be able to leverage on leadership and organizational skills by participating in various missions on Aidha’s campus like ‘adopting a batch of students’ or helping them during computer workshops.
- The Big Pitch Session where Alumni have the opportunity to present their business ideas to potential donors and also stand a chance to receive individual mentoring for up to 6 – 12 months. The next Big Pitch Session will be in September 2017.
Join the Aidha Alumni Club at any time after completing Module 2 for only $60 SGD and participate to the whole programme! Validity of the membership: 1 year.
If you wish to only attend some workshops without entering the club, the fee per workshop is $15SGD. All students must register 1 week in advance on campus or email [email protected] and walk-ins are not welcomed.
8th January – Information session on the ADP programme
22nd January – Funding Options for Small Businesses
26th February – Market Research
26th March – Marketing for Small Businesses
23rd April – Business Plan Clinic
28th May – Finance for Entrepreneurs (Cash Flow Analysis)
11th June – Panel Discussion with Entrepreneurs (NEW)
23rd July – Communication Skills
13th August – Finance for Entrepreneurs (Cash Flow Analysis)
27th August – Communication Skills
10th September – 1st practice session for The Big Pitch
17th September – 2nd practice session for Big Pitch
24th September – The Big Pitch
For further information about Aidha Alumni Development Programme, kindly click on our FAQ section or visit the Marketing Desk on campus.