How to enroll ?
- All Domestic Workers in Singapore are welcome to join aidha. Download and complete the registration form and bring it to aidha. Click here to download the form.
Alternatively you can fill a registration form at our schoolhouse on Sunday.
aidha is open for enrollment every Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm.
Visit us at NTUC Trade Union House, 73 Bras Basah 4th Floor, Singapore 189556.
For more information, call us at 9789 4041 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring along your work permit and tuition fees. The tuition fee is heavily subsidized for this extensive program as aidha is committed to this social mission. Our fees represent only a small fraction of our true cost. No other enrollment, materials, or project fees are charged. Scroll below to view the fee and payment options we offer.
- Check out our timetable for the next batch of classes. Check below our schedule.
Applicants are encouraged to download and complete the registration form in advance of their visit to aidha. All applications must be submitted in person and accompanied by the annual tuition fee or the first installment payment.
Our class schedules
- 24 February 2013 - 10:00 am to 13:15 pm
- 3 March 2013 - 13:45 pm to 17:00 pm
- 7 April 2013 - 10:00 am to 13:15 pm
- 12 May 2013 – 13:45 pm to 17:00 pm