Welcome to our Newsletter’s summer edition!
The second quarter of 2014 saw a growing Aidha community. The move to the new campus at United World College South East Asia in Dover enabled us to accommodate more students and helped boost enrollment. Meanwhile, new corporate partners, some of which are the biggest names in finance and technology, have come on board to support our mission of financial sustainability for foreign domestic helpers. Read on to find out more about these and other exciting developments!
In this issue, read about –
- A pilot alumni programme spearheaded by Goldman-Sach’s Community TeamWorks
- Research findings from Kadence International and Alexander Mann Solutions
- New partnerships with PayPal and Google on digital initiatives
- Module 2 scholarship programme sponsored by leadership students from Asia Works
- The special preview of Module 1 given to domestic helpers placed by the Eden-Grace Employment Agency
- Employer Mr Sayana on the benefits of the Aidha programme on his helper, Diyah
- Various student activities such as Sunday Funday, the First Foreign Domestic Workers Day and this month’s featured student
Plus – volunteering opportunities, campus story updates and more!
So sit back, relax and dive into all the great things happening at Aidha. To read, click here